Thursday, April 2, 2009

The day after

So today is the day after my surgery, I was going to try and write a blog the day of my surgery but it didn't work out. The surgery was a success, I did not die or lose my leg so I was happy about that. My knee still hurts, but that is normal for right now.

I arrived at the hospital at 5am on April 1st, the darkest hour of the night that is. I put on my single piece of clothing they make you wear and laid in bed till they came an got me. Then they pumped me full of drugs and brought me into the surgery room, which reminded me of a horror film. All I remember was seeing like 8 people, being put on a small bed, and passing out.

Right after passing out I woke up, I had this huge and heavy brace that covered 4/5 of my leg, I was not happy. My coach then came and got me and I was on my way to get my medication and sleep my whole day away. After my coach dropped me off I went to stay at my buddies house and just been relaxing since. I will put some pictures up tomorrow that I have taken of my leg and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment